Monday, September 14, 2009

Zoe Mae


My little Zoe is growing up so fast and I wish at times I can slow it down. We have had so much fun watching old home movies lately. The girls can't seem to get enough of them. Sometimes I wish I could go back and visit her when she was my little baby. On the other had I love watching her become this amazing little girl. I am constantly in awe at who she is becoming.
Zoe absolutely loves flowers. My sister planted this fun flower garden outside our front door. Zoe excitement for each new flower it amazing. I constantly find her smelling the flowers. Each time we are at Costco she wants to buy a new bouquet for the table. If she had her way we would have fresh flowers on the table everyday.
Zoe has asked for a very long time if she could take Ballet and I finally found her a class. She was so excited to start. She has class every Tues. afternoon. After the 1st class her teacher was amazed at Zoe's ability. She came up after class and asked if Zoe had ever taken dance before. When I replied no she said, "She has such great control of her body for her age. She is very athletic." Zoe comes home and practices everything she learns. At bedtime each night we do stretches and dance around the room. I wish I were as flexible as her! It should be a fun year. I can't wait until she has a recital.

No comments: