Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Daddy Tax......

Whenever Brad give the girls a snack or treat he always takes one. If they ask for a fruit snack her opens it and then eats one before he gives to them. He has always called it "daddy tax".

Zoe and Cale decided they wanted apples for snack today. Cale had hers and Zoe asked for one. Cale grabbed one out of the basket, took a big bite, and handed it to Zoe.

Zoe immediately says, "mom Cale took a bite of my apple." She doesn't really like sharing things like that so I was waiting for the crying to start but instead she shrugged her shoulders and says, "Cale Tax". It was so funny!!

1 comment:

Jennis said...

that is sooo funny. I am going to have to start implementing that one. it's always funny what one day makes them freak out will be a joke the next day. go figure. hahaa. I didn't realize that you you and brad had only been married 6 months before Justin and I. not important, just interesting. We miss you guys!! have a happy fall.