Monday, September 14, 2009

We love to swing.......

This summer we spent a lot of time at the park. Yeah!! When you don't have grass you visit the parks as often as you can! My girls all love to swing and the high you go the more fun they are having. I love the big smiles and the great giggles they have as they swing. This summer was a big year for Zoe she learned how to pump by herself. She can get going all by herself although at times she still likes a good push. I wanted to take a little video but that camera is broken. So here is a series I tried to take of her getting started.






I absolutely love this smile!! I am so glad I caught it on camera.

The day I bring the camera Cale decided she wanted to swing in the little swing. Silly girl! :)


Micah is loving it just as much as the other too. Grandpa just hung her a swing outside off our back porch. She is all full of smiles and excitement as you put her in.

The other big accomplishment for Zoe this summer was the crossbars. She started falling in love with them last year and mastered them this year. By the end of the summer she could skip a bar, hang upside down, and climb all over them. She works so hard get better at it. When she saw someone skip a bar she worked and worked until she could do it. It is fun to see her determination.

No comments: