Monday, September 14, 2009

Cale Anne

If I could only capture all of Cale. I try to take enough pictures, write it all down, and take what video I can get but even then I don't think that I can get it all. I pray my memory will keep it all but she is just so well, Cale. She is the best and worst all wrapped up in this fun little package. Never have I been more up and down with someone but it is just who she is and I love her so much. Her facial expressions are just so great. So full of animation when she talks I am just love to watch her. Sometimes I am watching her little face so much I realize I have no idea what she was saying.

We actually made it to a garage sale where Cale found these rain boots that she now lives in everyday. When it is time to head out of the house she puts on her rain boots. She was ready to wear them to church on Sunday and had quite the meltdown when I wouldn't let her. I walked up the stairs the other day and here she was standing outside the door. Love it!!

Cale wants so badly to do what Zoe is doing which causes most of her meltdowns these days. She is a very independent little girl. She wants to do everything herself and if you forget that and accidently do something you are in for the long haul because there are somethings that just can't be undone. The otherday I found myself spilling more milk on the floor just so she could clean it up because I just couldn't take the screaming/crying anymore.

If Cale is tired or hungry she just gets mean. I am the same way so I am sure it is gentic, she just can't help herself. When she gets that way I usually make her got to sit on her bed. The other day she sent herself to bed after she got upset over something and when I made it upstairs to check on her this is what I found. So sweet!



Yes she is still attached to her "B". She is only allowed to have it at nap time, bedtime, and the occasional meltdown in the car!.

No comments: