Sunday, September 13, 2009

Micah 6th Month

I have finally edited and am posting Micah's 6th month pictures. I can't believe it took me so long!! I had so much fun taking pictures of her. She is so smiley it is hard not to get a cute one. Zoe & Cale were big help in getting her to smile as well. So much so at times she wasn't sure who to smile at!

We took pictures the 1st time and got some cute ones but she got tired. On the 2nd go around she had learned to sit up by herself and had started crawling. She was much harder to get a picture of. Most of these Brad is holding her in place so I could get a picture.

She caught on to crawling really fast. Now she is cruising all over the house. If you leave the room she is coming after you. She has made it all the way down the hall pretty fast. She sat up by herself on a Monday. By Wednesday she was crawling and on Thursday she pulled herself up to standing. I was not ready for all that at one time. The girls and I ran out and bought a baby gate to protect her from the stairs.! She loves to pull herself to standing but she gets really upset when she falls over. Her crib is her favorite place to stand.






1 comment:

I'm Dani said...

I love the 2nd picture with he lip tucked in. So cute!