Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Ready for some bumps and bruises?

Micah has decided to progress some more in her movements. She is now starting to walk along the couch and toys. Her favorite place to stand is now attached to my legs. It makes moving just a little hard.

She loves playing around the dishwasher and walking around the edge. Brad was doing dishes so I went to get my camera and by the time I made it back around the corner Brad had sat her down and she didn't like it so much! :( So this is the picture I got. So so sad!!

Today she made her biggest move. I had left the girls downstairs playing while I went to fix dinner. Micah usually does good for a little while while her sisters are with her. I went over to the stairs to yell down to Zoe to get an onion and there was Micah sitting on the 5th stair. I panicked, ran down the stairs and grabbed her. Daddy came home and helped her play on the stairs. Zoe had fun enticing her to crawl up ( I made sure to tell her she couldn't do this on her own). So now we need to figure out a way to block off the stairs as I am sure she will crawl right up.

No comments: