Sunday, January 17, 2010

My Barnwood

I have wanted some barnwood for awhile so Brad posted an ad on Criagslist for me and I received a call from a guy about a barn he had that collapsed. So on Saturday we loaded up and headed to see if we could get some wood off this barn. It was such a fun day!! The girls had so much fun playing and hanging out in the truck when they got to cold. They were so good the whole time! We got a good load of wood so I could build a backdrop for pictures and Brad is making some picture frames. We can't wait to go back this spring/summer for some more!
I love how the pictures turned out.











This is the 1st picture I took. Then realized she had the binkie in and had her take it out but of course this is the best picture.

Could not get all 3 girls to look at me at the same time! Ugh!


Brad working hard for my barnwood.