Sunday, January 17, 2010

Snow, Snow, Snow, We love the SNOW!!

I am a little sad this year that this is the only snow we have really had. What is winter without sledding? I guess we are surviving but we took advantage of the little snow we did get and played for a long time. (I went a little picture crazy! :) )
Every time it snows Zoe wants to make a snowman. This wasn't the best snow so it was a little frustrating for her and her mom but we managed to make a little one. She was so excited!

I love when I take more than one picture Cale is always looking at Zoe in several of them just to see what she is doing. She loves to to do and say exactly what Zoe does.
This is what Micah did while we played outside. She took a great nap and I had to sneak in and get some pictures.

When she woke up we were still having fun playing outside so we bundled her up to enjoy in the fun. Only she wasn't so such she like it.
Actually this is exactly what she thought of it!
Big sister Zoe to the rescue!! She made her feel so much better about the snow, as long as she was holding her!

No comments: