Monday, January 18, 2010

Where are you Cale?

A couple of times I found Zoe and Cale hiding under their bunkbed while playing Hide and go seek. Cale has decided that she just likes it under there. One day she got in trouble and I sent her to her room. When I made it upstairs to talk to her I could find her. I yelled and yelled for her but no answer. I looked everywhere in the house and started to get a little paniced. I was standing in her room trying to think of where to look next and I could hear her breathing. I quickly got on the flook and this is what I saw between the suitcases.

Now it is Cale's favorite place to be especially if she is in trouble. Sometimes during naptime she will just crawl under her bed and sleep after I have left her in the room. Such a silly girl.



Micah and Zoe now like to join her often. They all lay under there laughing and playing. Such cute girls!