Sunday, January 17, 2010

Thanksgiving Weekend

We headed to Montana this year for Thanksgiving. My parents were gone for my youngest brothers graduation from the Border Patrol Academy but we met my oldest Brother Rick, his son Tele, my brother Grant and his family, my sister and her family. It was kind of interesting being at my parents house taking care of things and not having them there but we had a good time. My girls love being outside and all there is to do.
Cale had tons of fun feeding the horses!


This is my favorite one of her feeding.


Micah and I had tons of time together. Her sisters were so entertained with cousins Micah enjoyed having me all to herself!

They had fun playing all of Grandma's drums in a band.

Reading nightime stories.

Of course making good use of the hottub.

and playing in the barn. The built a fort down the the haybails. I think I am still get hay out of Zoe's jacket!

We enjoyed several fun walks. This is Cale chasing after the cousins. She never gave up she just kept running after them yelling, "hey guys wait up." Every once in awhile they would come back for her.
While there we took the opprotunity to hike up the mountain and get our christmas tree. Brad scouted it out 1st and then we all walked up to cut it down. He did a pretty good job!



My niece Lydia took our family picture for us. Several of the other kids tried but this was the best we got!

Cale was tired and needed a ride home.

Zoe was sure she needed a little tree upstairs. Her and I had fun making decorations for her little tree.


Cale of course needed a tree too. When it got left at Grandma's house she wasn't very happy with us at all!

No comments: