Monday, January 18, 2010

Where have I been?

So I have had many questions as to my poor neglect blog and if I was actually still blogging. Lets just say the last couple of months have been a little crazy for us and it is the one thing I just couldn't keep up with. (ok there are probably several others I am behind on as well) Then once I got behind it seemed so overwhelming to catch up but I have finished the task!! (I am still almost a month behind but I am much closer!)

Why has life been so busy you ask? Well lets see.........since November the girls have been sick just about every other week. At least 5 times with the pukes, ear infections, croup, fevers, etc. No fun at all!! Just when I think we are healthy someone gets sick again! On top of that I taking a college class that I need to direct all my time and attention to and can always find many other things to do instead! So I have been trying to make myself be good. And I have been busy taking pictures for people! :) I have had so much fun!! I can't wait to post some of them for you to see.

I love having the blog and being able to look back at all our memories. The girls love to see what I have written about and the pictures I post. They look at it often. So hopefully I will stay a little more caught up so I don't have to do marathon postings!

So there is a lot of new stuff on here so enjoy and don't get to bored!! :)

No comments: