Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thanks Danielle!!






Met up with Danielle and her kids at music class and after talking for awhile invited myself along to join in their family outing to the Polka Dot Pottery later that afternoon. It is a place where you choose a piece of pottery and then you paint on the glaze. My girls had a great time. Zoe was a little sad because she really wanted to paint this purse but instead we choose some flower ornaments. Zoe could spend hours there, it is totally her thing. We can't wait to see how they turned out and hang them on our Christmas tree. Thanks Danielle for letting us tag along!

(Really don't like the pictures my point & shoot camera produced!! For me this type of camera is a necessary evil. It is easy to carry, have in the diaper bag, use with a baby in arms, and get pictures. Beyond that I don't like it at all!!)

2 comments:

The Wynn Family said...

WE had so much fun! So what is the next adventure?

rebeccaV said...

Hi Amy! I just found you through Danielle's blog (although, I think I have been here before!!). That place looks so fun! Was it very expensive? It looks like Kale did okay there, so Maggie (might) do okay, too. I also think it is a great idea to put your name on your blog pictures. You never know who will use your pictures without you knowing it!