Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Sick, Sick Sick!!

Micah started not sleeping or napping well again. I was sure she had an ear infection only to take her in to be told it was probably just teething. One day later she was running a 105 temperature with a horrible cough, runny nose, and sores all over her throat (according to the doctor on the 2nd visit). With Tylenol and Motrin I could keep it at 102. We slept on the couch together for a couple of nights. She is finally back in her own bed sleeping but she has a raspy little voice and has a sad little whimper after she cries. I feel so bad for her but I have actually loved all the snuggles I have been getting.

After Micah then Cale, myself, and Zoe all got sick. At one point all 4 of us were sick. It made for a long miserable week. Brad stayed home from work a couple of days to help but they only wanted to sit on my lap of course. Brad caught some of the yucky sick as well. I am so greatful we are on the mend and doing better.


No comments: