Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Family Day

At the end of our sickness we just needed to get out of the house!! So we took a drive to Lake Cour De' Alene and enjoyed the afternoon playing at the park.
They are so cute!

Micah was so content to sit and watch her sister play.


She has become so attached to her brown blanket. When you pull it out she get so excited and snuggles right down on it.









This is Cale's look when Zoe wasn't playing what she wanted her to.

and this is the one she was giving the little boy who was playing on her boat. She did not want him there. I was talking to her about the park being for everyone and sharing when he suddenly jumped up and ran away. I wish I had caught a picture of her facing lighting up because he left.
It was a beautiful day and we had such a great time. I love fall weather!!

2 comments:

I'm Dani said...

I have a lot of memories at the park. Don't you love it! Those are some of the cutest pictures of your girls. Soooooo cute. I'm glad everyone's feeling better.

The Wynn Family said...

Fun! My kids loved that park and the water... when it was warmer! :)