Sunday, March 28, 2010

My Daddy LOVES me!!

Several years ago Brad's mom and sisters all purchased this amazing cleaning tool called a Shark. I have wanted one for years!! It is a steam cleaner and one of the amazing things it does it clean hardwood and tile floors like a dream. My parents recently put some new floors in their house and in discussing how to clean them the word Shark came up. I proceeded to go on and on about how amazing they are and how I have always wanted one. My dad said he was going to get one for my mom and that I should get one. I said that it wasn't in my budget but someday I would love to have one.

Then one day this box showed up at my house!! I was sure they had made a mistake and delivered it to the wrong house only to learn that my dad had bought me a shark as well. I could hardly contain my excitement and couldn't wait to use it!!

So here is the beautiful tool that will now make my life so much easier!! No more hands, knees, and scrubbing by hand!!


All of the fun accessories it comes with. Can't wait to try it all!!

We tried it out the very 1st day and I love it!! The girls had fun using it too.

Zoe was so excited to use it. I should have let her use it more but I wanted to use it too!! She could turned into my mopping girl she loved it so much.



This is my amazing dad who does so much for me. THANK YOU DAD!! I LOVE YOU!! Isn't his smile the best!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Man...that is awesome. Have fun with it. I'm super jealous. Our entire house is wood floor. That would REALLY come in handy around here.