Sunday, March 28, 2010

Greatful for my MOM!

I have always been a procrastinator and this time I have been in a crunch to finish a couple of college courses to keep up my teaching certifications. I have had the worst time trying to study. I just never seem to get it done no matter how much I plan too. I needed to get a mid-term done and wasn't sure how to accomplish that. So I called my mom and asked her to come to my rescue. She came for a couple of days played with my girls and kept the laundry from getting out of control. The girls had a great time, I was able to study, and we even got to play a little bit. What would I do without such an amazing mother! THANK YOU MOM!! I LOVE YOU!

(Zoe woke up Friday and asked Grandma when she was going home. Grandma answered, "I don't know your mom hasn't informed me yet." Zoe said, " You should stay the day and go home this evening. Grandma said she didn't drive at night. Zoe quickly replied, "well then you can stay the night and leave after breakfast in the morning." Zoe was sad when Grandma headed home that afternoon after we shopped for area rugs all morning. I think Zoe would keep Grandma around forever!)

No comments: