Sunday, March 21, 2010

OH MICAH!!

The other day I was in the shower and Zoe came in to tell me that Micah was on the top of her bed. As I exclaimed, "how did she get up there!" Zoe said, "I guess she climbed." Later that night as Micah and I were playing in the rooms she quickly showed me her new trick. It definitely makes her all smiles! She is a goofy little girl. Now part of our morning routine is to put the ladder on the top of the bed so she can't climb. Although she can climb down just as well. I am just to nervous to have her up there without me around.

I guess she is just keeping up with her sisters. Yesterday while the girls were outside laughing and giggling I found them at the top of the outside of the deck which is about 10 feet high!! They started at the bottom stair and climbed rung by rung to the top. My heart almost stopped when I saw them and the large pile of boulders below them. They were told not to do it ever again and I pray that they choose to listen!


Mom am I a beautiful princess? She wants to be doing everything her sisters do. This night she was even wearing Cale's underpants.




Micah has decided that Spaghetti is her favorite food. I however hate the clean up. But with her limit diet options I can't affort do cut this out.

No comments: