Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Z - Zebra Zoe

I love how Cale looks at Zoe to see what she should do and then tried to follow suit.

The girls love to play dress up and so we have been collecting all kids of dress up clothes. Cale had on a Caterpillar costume and I said, "C for Caterpillar Cale." We also have a Monkey costume so Zoe added, "M for Monkey Micah." Then she looked and me and said, "what can I be mom?" To which I quickly replied, "Z for Zebra Zoe." Then she wanted to know how she could dress up to be a Zebra. Zoe I put the painters tape to use and Cale had to join in the fun as we made Zoe the Zebra. They had so much fun giggling as I stripped them up. Fun Times! :)

5 comments:

Jodi said...

Oh my heck this is sooo hilarious! Very inventive! :)

I'm Dani said...

That's so cute. What a fun mom you are!

Kristin said...

sooo funny!!!!

Jennis said...

I especially love the muscle and fitness pose! hahaa. that is hysterical! have my kids got that big? wow. time away will do that to ya. too funny.

Aubrey said...

Did Lady Ga Ga design this outfit? :)