Thursday, February 18, 2010

Micah is 1..........

Micah had her 1st birthday on the 26th of January!! We had such a fun day celebrating. Zoe and Cale had lots of fun decorating the house and wrapping presents. Micah is our sweet little goofy girl. He smile lights up our life constantly!!



Zoe made this card for Micah and bought Micah a cute sippy cup with her own money for her birthday. She was so excited to shop for her. Micah loves it!

I loved watching all of them interact as they opened Micah's presents. They had such a great time.







Micah's little tongue is constantly sticking out!! It is so cute.





Yummy, yummy cupcakes!! Micah had 3 and I believe the other girls did as well. I guess sometimes as a parent you just have to let go and enjoy the fun!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Happy b-day to Micah. :) Very cute pics.

I'm Dani said...

Wow! She is so cute. I can't believe how fast kids grow up. Those were beautiful cupcakes. Good job!

Melanie said...

soooo cute!

Burbs said...

Very cute and I especially love that she shares a birthday with our Presley!!