Saturday, February 20, 2010

Fun with Grandma & Grandpa Stinebaugh.........

At the end of January we decided to make a trip up to Bonners and visit Grandma and Grandpa Stinebaugh. The girls were so excited they could hardly wait the day until Brad got off work. If I could keep it from them until the last minute I would!

Once we get there I no longer exist in the world of my girls, it is all about Grandma and Grandpa. Even if I try to help I get told no. Good thing they have such wonderful grandparents that don't mind (or at least I think they don't!). One time Grandpa thought he was going to get stuck with both girls and he was only slightly worried! :)

They loved getting to ride on Grandpa's new toy for plowing the snow that hasn't come this year.



Even Brad got a chance to take it for a drive.

Grandma worked hard all weekend to teach Zoe how to crochet. Zoe was sure she should have a blanket done by the end of the weekend! :)

I was able to spend the day in the Kitchen cooking Brad's birthday cake (so yummy!), enjoying great company, learning cooking tips, and getting great new recipes! Thanks mom! Micah helped out by taking the best nap ever!! All my girls have loved napping at Grandmas house.


You don't think they are related do you? I find it fascinating when you know people or even your own children and you can pick out things they do that is identical to someone they are related to. Often times I will catch a facial expression on Brad that is just like his dad or something he says. I guess genes run strong.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

he he...love the picture of brad and his dad.

The Wynn Family said...

That picture of Brad and his dad is too funny! Visiting family is the best.

ali said...

Amy, I laughed for 5 minutes when i saw this pictures. Maybe because i know his dad as well and my brother is an exact clone of my dad.