Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Summer Soccer

Every Wednesday this summer Zoe and Cale had Soccer Tots. We had so much fun but it did make Wednesdays a long day. Cale's class was at 9 o'clock and Zoe's was at 10:40. In between we would play at the park and afterwards we would cool off at the splash pad. The only downfall is my lack of pictures. Brad came one day to watch and I was able to get a few.

Micah was so good and just hung out all morning with us. She missed her nap but she was still so happy.
This is the only picture we have of Cale playing. She wasn't very cooperative in the picture aspect. Somedays she was cooperative in the soccer apsect either and it all depended whether or not I had to wake her up in the morning to make it on time. Somedays I was dragging her around as she was wailing for a snack or throwing herself on the ground saying she wanted to go home. Those were the days I wondered why I bothered having her in soccer. I prefer to remember the fun days where she ran around giggling saying, "watch me, watch me."

Zoe got moved to an older class. It was smaller and they felt it would push her more. She did so well this year. She loved to play farmers and foxes. She was so fast. Several times she would have the whole class chasing her trying to get her flag and she would just be running with this huge grin on her face. She is still pretty timid in trying something new. She prefers to watch and see what is going on before she tries. Once she knows what is happening then she joins in.




I wanted to take cute little pictures of them together but I was only able to get Zoe. I even tried bribing Cale but no luck.
She was more interested in the bugs she found. Isn't she so cute squating like this? I wish I was that flexible!!

No comments: