Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Seemann Family Reunion 2009

The middle of July we went to my family reunion at my sisters house. The girls had fun playing with there cousins & I enjoyed watching them play.


Zoe made "dancing ladies" for the 1st time from Hollyhocks. She could sit for hours doing this. I guess we will need to plant some. I enjoyed this as a little girl as well.



We tie-dyed the t-shirts for a family picture. Zoe did this at a birthday party this year and loved it. She had so much fun make another one.

I worked so hard at keeping the girls clean but we dyed on the lawn and by the end this is what Zoe looked like.

Zoe picked raspberries every night. She is the best and only puts them in the bucket!

We rented the town carousel for a couple of hours. The kids rode non-stop!! Even Micah joined in the fun.



They have a fossil dig we did for a while. It was a little to hot for all the kids but we did find some cool fossils.


Of course it wouldn't be a true Seemann Family activity without water involvement so we floated the river. The girls and I put our kayak to good use.
It rocked Cale right to sleep!!
And only my family would find pipe along the way, dig it out, empty it out, and float it the rest of the way down the river to fix my sister water pump for her garden.
Never in my lifetime would I have ever thought I would see my dad floating the river with a dog!! This truly is a once in a lifetime picture that had to be documented.

We were exhausted by the time we got home but were off and running a couple of days later to Lewiston and Montana for some more rafting.

No comments: