Friday, May 22, 2009

So much for my new hair cut.......

Today the girls and I called grandma and grandpa in Italy with skype. The girls love to talk to them and show them all of their cool stuff. During the conversation the girls started playing with my hair. They had combs, clips, Barrett's, pony tail holders, etc. You can imagine my hair looked really great. Cale kept saying, "don't take it out." Which is what I tell her constantly when I do her hair. We were just getting off the phone and I was disconnecting and talking to Cale. Zoe had left to get something and when she returned I didn't thing of it until I heard that wonderful sound of scissors. Yes folks, she cut my hair!! A nice 1" chunk gone from the back of my hair. I can't see it and Brad swears that you can't really tell unless you are looking for it but he didn't have a hard time at all picking it out. I cut my own hair as a child and have great pictures to remember the experience. I never thought that as an adult I would have to suffer from the same trauma!!

4 comments:

secwalker said...

Oh my! What a patient mommy you are. Avery was trying to cut my hair the other day and I prohibited it and so she promptly when into her bathroom, shut the door and cut 1" of her own. yikes.

~The Swallow Family~ said...

Your story made me smile! I cute both my brother and sister's hair when I was little! I'm hoping that Savannah doesn't share the same fascination with cutting hair that I did! Thanks for making me smile, though! Hope you're doing well! Our family has a blog too:
swallowfam.blogspot.com

QnA Drapers said...

I remember the last time you had to get a hair cut- didn't you get gum in your hair at a summer rodeo! I almost didn't recognize you!! Im sure it looks great.

Melanie said...

Ugh. That's horrible. At least it will only take two months to grow that one inch out. Again, UGH!