Sunday, May 17, 2009

Cale Goes Fishing!!

We were able to head to Lewiston for another fun weekend. I had a Pampered Chef Bridal Shower so Brad & Jeff took the kids fishing on Dworshak for the day. It was a beautiful hot day and they had so much fun. Amazingly enough no one got burnt.


Brad came home saying that Cale was going to be his fishing partner. She loved every part of it!! She held the fish, hit them on the head, and even puckered her lips up when she was asked to kiss the fish. She even got to pick out a new purple princess pole.


Zoe got brave enough and actually touched/held the fish. She is trying hard to smile about it as well!!


I loved this cute little picture of the girls.



Daddy and his girls. I am so grateful for Brad and how much he loves to do things with his girls. He is such a great daddy. I was so excited to see them when they got home. Brad was headed to take the boat back and Cale instantly got upset and said, "go with daddy." I thought for sure she would want to stay home with me but she jumped right in the truck with Brad and left. She really loves her daddy.

No comments: