Friday, May 22, 2009

She grew over night I swear!!

Micah has been sleeping 9-10 hours a night now for 5 weeks!! I know I am spoiled but last night she was up twice!! Once you have had sleep it is hard to go back. I went to get her dressed this morning and her dress she had on a couple of days ago didn't fit. I couldn't believe it. All of the sudden she just seems bigger and a little older to me. Exciting yet sad all at the same time.
Zoe got this adorable smile out of her this morning. She almost has a twinkle in her eye. I love her constant smile. I wish that I could get her to giggle a little more but it is hard to get her over the edge.

She is really liking her bouncy seat these days. She kicks at the fish and gets really excited. When she needs a rest she puts her feet up and sits.

1 comment:

Kambria said...

These are the cutest pictures ever!!! Her facial expressions are so adorable.