Friday, May 8, 2009

Blooms Day 2009

Brad and his friend Mike Walker ran in Blooms day this year. I forgot the camera and didn't get a single picture but if you use the following link you can see the picture they took.

Where's Brad?

http://www.racephotos.net/PhotoDetails.asp?nPhotoID=721630&nOffset=0&sReturnKey=R:696801

I am hoping that I can join the fun next year!! We had lots of fun having the Walker family over for the weekend for a visit. I appologize to them that it was so crazy!! We can't wait to head to Seattle for a visit.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I have wanted to run it the past two years but haven't because it was on Sunday. I asked Rob to print out the map for me so I could go run it myself. I'm silly like that. I hope they had fun. How was "doomsday hill"? I hope you get to join in next year. Then you can tell me all about it.