Friday, June 26, 2009

Priest Lake Camping

Our new favorite place to go!! I have been trying to blog this all week but it has been so crazy. We went camping last Mon & Tues. It was much colder than I would have liked but we had so much fun. It was a lot of work with three little kids but it can only get better from here on out. Brad and I found ourselves on the go constantly and received very little sleep in the night. Micah didn't enjoy camping as much of the rest of us and slept very little during the day or night.

There are a lot of pictures because I couldn't decide which ones I liked the best. I had so much fun taking pictures of the girls down by the lake and they were willing participants.



Zoe loved the big trees and wanted her picture by all of them she found.















Brad found a dragonfly hatching. We are missing a couple of pictures in the series but it was so cool to watch. It was still coming out of the crystalis when Brad found it. We watched it grow wings, get long, spread its wings, and fly away. What a neat experience to see.



Brad and the girls had fun all morning paddling around the lake. Zoe fell in getting out of the Kayak and got a little too cold to continue but had lots of fun until then.
















I could help but take this picture. She had several rough patched in the day. If she is tired or hungry Cale has a rough time of it. She kept destroying everything Zoe wrote in the sand and had to sit on the rock several times always with this reaction.


I wanted a picture of Zoe but she was giving me the cold shoulder. Then all of the sudden she turned around and I got..........

this cute little pose!! I love my Zoe Mae.

Daddy and his girls. They love to throw rocks in anytime we are next to water. Zoe loves rocks and collected many on this trip. She has so many and I get frustrated finding them everywhere. When you ask her why she has so many she says, "I just like them."

I love watching Zoe and Cale together. Zoe is constantly watching out for Cale and including her in things and Cale is following right along doing exactly what Zoe does. I pray this continue to have this close relationship as they grow older.


The only downfall of the trip was our camera breaking. When we got home the girls started Soccer but I have no pictures yet!! Brad is already planning our next trip to the lake!!

No comments: