Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Yummy, Yummy!!

Micah for the last several weeks has really noticed food as we eat. At her 4 month appointment the Dr. said I could start feeding her anytime. I just haven't been ready for her to be at that point yet or for the mess of it. They older girls are just so helpful sometimes I wasn't ready for all the help!! I did get the chair out so that Micah could sit with us for dinner. She loves it!!
Yesterday as Cale was napping the timing just seemed right so Zoe and I fed Micah her 1st rice cereal. Zoe of course did the honors and loved every minute of it. She was the 1st to feed Cale as well. She doesn't get tired of it either.


She loved chewing on her bib the whole time.

She didn't eat a lot but enjoyed what she did. I guess they grow up no matter how much you wish you could slow it down.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

You have the best kids ever. How did you get them so sweet? I guess that's the difference between boys and girls. Girls want to help take care of the baby while boys want to rough house with it. Funny...the difference.