Sunday, July 5, 2009

take what you can get............

So a couple of friends and I headed to an abandon feed store with our kids for some potentially awesome pictures. I learned several things......

1st I need to be way more relaxed about what pictures I can get of my kids.
2nd life will be a little easier when Micah can sit up by herself and a little less dependant on me.
3rd My girls are people watchers and way to distracted by everyone else to look at me no matter how much I bribe, yell, make silly noises, or stand on my head!
4th I can't wait to go back and take more pictures!! Anyone want to go?

I did have a great time and have loved seeing the pictures they were able to get. Plus on the bonus side I did get a few shots that will be fun to play with.

Hey Zoe................Over here Zoe..........

Just one good smile and you can be done! Yeah a Smile :)


On the bonus side this cute little picture!!

I love Cale's facial expressions.

Cale look up..........OK mom......

Alright mom enough with the pictures, I'm done!!

Zoe brought her camera along and really wanted to take pictures. So at the end Micah and I had to pose all over the place for several pictures. She had so much fun. At the moment I can't find her camera so I will add her pictures later.

1 comment:

Misty said...

Amy, they're really good! I like them a lot. Great angles!