Tuesday, April 21, 2009

3 months already!!

It is hard to believe that she is 3 months old already. She is spoiling me rotten and continues to sleep about 9 hours a night. She is such a smiley little girl. It is the best to go in 1st thing in the morning to big huge smiles. She loves to sit in her swing and be outside.



She has started sucking on her hands a lot. She constantly has them in her mouth.

My sister-in-law Rachel made these adorable little shoes for Micah. I had to get a picture of her little feet in them.


3 comments:

Melanie said...

She is an adorable little girl. And the shoes are way cute. Where can I get some?

I'm Dani said...

She is beautiful. I don't think that she looks like her sisters. What a cutie! (Yes, you are spoiled.)

Julie N. said...

She sleeps 9 hours!! Are you kidding me?! Jaxson didn't start sleeping that much at one time until he was at least 9 months old. You are one lucky girl! I agree with everyone else she is beauttiful and I love your pics!