Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Zoe's Nest

The day after vacation is always a long one. Trying to to unpack, do the laundry, in this case cleaning the house after leaving it in such a disaster. Of course the kids are always needy as well.

You can always tell when Zoe is tired because she becomes weepy over everything. Nothing you do seems to help and everything makes it worse. She usually says, "I'm trying to stop but the tears just keep on coming."

She attempted a project that didn't go as planed for her and from there she cried over everything until I told her she had to go to my bed and take a nap. When I came up stairs to check on her this is how I found her.

For 45 min I had all 3 girls asleep!! To bad I couldn't decide what was the best thing for me to do with that blissful moment in time. :)

No comments: