Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A great day outside........

The girls played outside all afternoon. I could hear the laughter and giggling so I went out to join in the fun. I loved capturing all of the different expressions of Zoe as she played. The sound of their laughter was definitely music for me!! I wish I had a recording of there laughter to play over and over!! The entertainment you ask..........the new pile of gravel. My girls will probably be sad when we have grass! :)







Cale was very good at making sure her back was to me at all times!! I was getting so frustrated and then she got so sad because she had to go inside due to a potty accident.

As she hiked up the stairs she said, "but mom I don't want to go inside." Then she attached herself to the rails and didn't want to proceed any further. She eventually made it to the top and was happy little Cale again. Patience, patience, patience is what she requires!!

1 comment:

I'm Dani said...

Thsoe are some of the cutest pictures of Zoe.