Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Grand Tour....

It is hard to believe that we have been in our house a couple of months!! I am one of those people that always thinks my house is dirty. So far I have had no one over to visit or given anyone the pictures that they have asked for. I have been too worried about the clutter and the mess of unpacking.

I have finally come to the realization that the baby will be here in 3 weeks and I am going to have to live with my house how it is and slowly keep working on it. I got a box of pictures out to hang last night and packed them all up again. I don't have any idea of where to hang them!!

I also figured I should let people see my house because I got several other inquires the other day. I hope you enjoy the tour!!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Looks nice.

I hope you are finally able to sit down and relax.

A few more weeks and that will be history. :)

Kristin said...

I love your new home. I'm sure it feels nice to have it done. Good luck with the arrival of the little one. :)

Julie N. said...

Yeah! I love the house and the tour. I'm sure it's nice to have it done! At least most of it. I love the color of the walls. I think that was the color we were trying to find for our bathrooms in our condo but it didn't work out. Anyway, we can't wait to see the new baby! Good luck!

QnA Drapers said...

That is so beautiful! I was just checking your blog to see if a baby was here yet- good luck Noel!!! I can't wait to see this new baby!

I'm Dani said...

It looks nice and cozy! Maybe you'll hit a huge "nesting" faze and then you'll get all of your little projects done. Good luck!