Friday, December 19, 2008

In the Spirit of Christmas.....

Traditionally we have gone as a family over Thanksgiving and cut down our Christmas tree. We have been blessed with family that live near the woods. Unfortunately this year we missed our opportunity. Had I know how much tree's cost I definitely would have made more of a valiant effort!! My sister took mercy on me, cut down a tree and brought it too us.

Zoe couldn't wait to decorate it.

They were just excited about the lights. It was a little hard to get them away from Cale. She thought they were her toy and loved dancing with them.




Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of our finished tree. Brad and I made our decorations the 1st year we were married and it is what we have had. The star is cardboard covered in tin-foil. Zoe thinks it is beautiful. Everyday the girls re-arrange the ornaments on the tree. Normally I am pretty uptight about stuff like that but amazingly enough this year I have managed to let it go. Today I noticed a huge section of our tree doesn't have any ornaments. Oh well!!

No comments: