Sunday, November 23, 2008

No, I don't know how to use the answering machine!

So we transferred out Comcast phone service when we moved into the house. I have never liked there voice mail set up but haven't been able to figure out how to use our answering machine instead. Since moving in I have called that voice mail a couple of times to check messages. I only received a message saying that my voice mailbox wasn't set up. So I figured no one could leave a message and I haven't worried about it. While talking to a friend at church today I realized that people have been leaving messages and I better figure things out.

End of story......I got things set up and I had 40 messages on my phone. To all of you who have been trying to call us this last month I am sorry, I just now received your message. I really do return phone calls!!

No comments: