Saturday, February 7, 2009

Photo Shoot

I have all 3 girls down for a nap at the same time!! I doubt that will happen very often. The hardest part was trying to decide what to do with my time......nap, clean, read.......I took the time to work on some photo's I was able to take the other day. I thought I would post a couple to share.



I love this one of the 3 girls. If only one of them look at me would have turned out as good!!


I hope that she will out grown this fake smile stage.


Cale of course was the most difficult one to get to take a picture and she didn't last long. It is so hard to get pictures of your own kids. They never want to do what you want them too!!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

They turned out SOOOO adorable.

You are crazy, though. I definitely would have gone for the nap! :)

Kristin said...

Your girls are so darn cute...love the photos. :D

Julie N. said...

These pics are awesome! I still can't believe you have three girls. When I met you Zoe was a baby and that doesn't seem very long ago! Take care!

I'm Dani said...

Congrats on your new little girl!!!! These pictures are beautiful. You are so talented. I hope that you can get back into the swing of things soon. Good luck!