Sunday, February 1, 2009

Crazy Things

Life has been a little hectic with the transition to 3 kids and a new baby. I feel like I am running a couple of steps behind at all times and the laundry just keeps stacking up!! I was sitting on my bed folding laundry and chatting on the phone for a minute when I hear Zoe.....

"Mom the sink is drowning!!"

As I run to the bathroom I realize Cale had been washing Micah's binkie like her daddy had told her to do. Little did Brad know I had a t-shirt of Micah's soaking in the sink and the longer Cale washed the more water hit the floor. We had a nice little flood!!

I am sure we are going to have many more adventures with Cale!!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Oh....life is full of adventures.
Welcome to the life of three kids. If your girls need playmates......my boys are always game for friends. You could send them over here a catch a nap or something.

Please....let me know how I can help.